Wrinkles and fine lines are the signs of aging which most women dread to remove. But sometimes, it can be due to excessive dry skin or excessive sun exposure. No doubt, the wrinkles maybe a sign of experience and wisdom but most of the people prefer not to have them. Seeing the people' desire to retain their youth, most of the brands have products that promise to be the fountain of youth. Many of these products promise to embellish youth which sooner or later proves to be a false promise. Though there are certain ways through which you can make your skin soft and reduce the fine lines.
But before initiating anything, it is essential to get acquainted with the factors that promote wrinkles. Following are some of the factors which will be helpful in reducing those fine lines and wrinkles:
1) Avoid excessive exposure to the sun as this tends to dry out the moisture in your skin leaving your skin drier. This in turn promotes aging. So the best way is to use a sunscreen with a good SPF to protect yourself whenever you go out.
2) Smoking is another major factor for the appearance of wrinkles. Apart from causing other health related problems, smoking also causes wrinkles to appear making you look more aged.
3) In order to reduce these fine lines there are a number of natural ways which includes drinking ample amount of water, a healthy diet and regular exercise.
4) Taking proper care of your skin by massaging regularly, scrubbing and applying face pack may also be helpful in minimizing the wrinkles.
5) One method of treating wrinkles is to apply the paste of raw banana and rub it on your face. Keep it till it is dry. This remedy is found to be very effective.
6) Pineapple is also another very good remedy for wrinkles. Or you can even apply the juice of cabbage by mixing it with some honey. This is also helpful in reducing the fine lines.
7) Avocado is another very effective remedy. Spread the pulp of the fruit especially in the dry areas. This will be helpful in increasing the oil production of your skin.
However, the best way to avoid wrinkles is to incorporate healthy habits into your lifestyle. Instead of using over the counter products, you can prepare your own facial cleanser at home using fruits and other ingredients found in your kitchen.
know the best way to make your makeup
why do we need an eye moisturizer
olive oil and brown sugar facial scrub