Moisturizers play an important role in keeping the skin clean, soft and smooth especially during winters. Dry, itchy, scaly skin makes you very uncomfortable. So in order to prevent that, you need to moisturize the skin topically. There are a number of moisturizers available which can be easily purchased from the market but natural homemade moisturizers always score over the readymade ones because they do not contain any chemicals. Try some of the homemade moisturizers listed here, to give your skin a healthy glow and feel the difference!!!
Recipes of natural homemade moisturizers
1) Strawberry moisturizer: take one table spoon of olive oil, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 drops of vitamin. Pour all the ingredients into a jar and then add in 2 tablespoon of smashed strawberries. Shake well in order to blend all the ingredients together. And store it in a refrigerator.
2) Aloe Vera Moisturizer: The preparation of aloe vera moisturizer is rather easy. Take equal amounts of aloe vera gel and mineral water. Heat both the ingredients till it becomes a cream and store it in a jar.
3) Moisturizer for normal skin: Mix 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of fresh rose petals and heat it till it boils. Let it cool and strain out the rose petals and add glycerin and aloe vera juice. Store it in the refrigerator.
4) Moisturizer for acne prone skin: Take the juice from half a lemon, 3 tbsp of yogurt and 1 - 1/2 teaspoon of honey and mix them together. Add in 1 whipped egg and stir well. Apply on the face and leave for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
5) If you want to keep it simple, then just apply the juice of fresh fruits, leave on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. This is a natural moisturizer and a great one!
This is the list of best homemade moisturizers for a great radiant skin. You can also try experimenting making your own moisturizer with newer ingredients. However, before doing so, you need to have a fair idea about the different ingredients that is used in the making of moisturizer.
best homemade facial cleansers
homemade mud mask recipes
homemade facial scrubs