Removing makeup before hitting the sack is one such beauty tip which most of the women agree with. This is because leaving the makeup longer than necessary will clog up the pores and on the contrary may harm your skin. So the key to make your skin look gorgeous throughout is to take proper care of it. Removing your makeup is easy as well as difficult. Sometimes it might not be possible to ensure that all the makeup is gone.
It is essential to remove your makeup before going to bed to protect your skin from zits, pimples and acne. This way it lets your skin breathe and regenerate itself during the night. Depending on the type of make up you are applying you need specific methods of removal. Following are some of the best ways to remove your make up:
1) The eye is one of the most tricky areas when it comes to removing makeup. The skin around the eye is the most sensitive, so proper care must be taken while removing the makeup. The best way to remove eye-makeup is to use a mild makeup remover. However, regular use can irritate the eyes.
2) To remove your lip color, the best way is to either use household petroleum jelly. Apply it on your lips and blot it.
3) With the help of a cleanser you can remove the make up from your face. Massage the cleanser on your face and gently rub it off with cotton pad.
4) Then wash off your face with a foaming facewash. You can also steam your face in order to open the pores. This will ease the make up removal process.
5) Once you are done with washing your face, apply moisturizer when your face is still damp.
If you run short of eye makeup remover, then you can use baby oil as well. In order to avoid clogging of the pores, make sure to use moisturizers that are not oily. Also do not use hot water on your face as it will dry your skin and remove healthy oils.
why do we need an eye moisturizer
perfect eye makeup in just 5 steps
10 beauty tips for every woman