Lips have always been the symbol of sensuality and most people desire to get those kissable lips. Guys go crazy after those fuller lips and besides it is a sign of youthfulness and health. But sadly not all of us are blessed with such an asset. And most of the women are after expensive lip gloss to have those soft, kissable lips with an arousing pout. But the fact is that it has very little to do with lip gloss or lipstick and more to do with proper care. Whether during the winters or the summers, its essential to take proper care of your lips.
Tips on How to Get those Kissable Lips
1) Exfoliating your lips at least twice a week is essential. The best exfoliating scrub for the lips is the honey and sugar scrub. Either rub it gently with a toothbrush or your fingers on your lips. This will be helpful in removing the dead skin and making the skin smoother at the same time it will leave your lips sweeter.
Read this article on homemade facial scrubs for a glowing and healthy skin
2) Once you are done with the scrubbing, apply some lip balm or gloss on your lips. Make sure to apply the lip balm more often as it helps in healing and protecting your lips by keeping it hydrated and healthy.
3) Relax the muscles of your lips or it might make them look clenched or tight and less kiss-worthy. Another important tip is to frame the shape of the lips. Whether you are a man or a woman, it is important to smoothen out the imperfections of your lips.
4) Make sure to drink lots of water as it will keep your lips hydrated. It is also good for the proper functioning of the organs of the body.
5) As far as possible avoid harsh weather as it can chap your lips quickly despite applying lip balm.
All the ladies out there, just make sure you apply lip balm before applying lipstick in order to protect the lips from the harmful chemicals. Avoid licking them as this will cause more chapping. Also do not pinch or bite your lips.
how to remove wrinkles and remove fine lines naturally
home remedies for dry skin
how to choose the right sunscreen for your skin type