Taking proper care of yourself does not always mean that one has to be extravagant and opt for expensive. There are many inexpensive ways for self care. Most of the women fail to realize the fact that taking proper care of oneself depends on the mindset and not on the bank balance. Our body, mind and soul all need to be nurtured, pampered and loved. And feeling good has got to do with feeling rich, skin deep.
Many a times, women are so caught of taking care of other things that they forget to take proper care of themselves. Sometimes they neglect themselves because of the fear of having to spend extravagantly. But ladies, you can take proper care of yourself without having to spend a dime. Following are the top 10 inexpensive tips to take care for yourself:
1) Take a instant tour through the realms of books. You can always get hold of a novel, magazine or travelogue and start reading this instant exploring new ventures.
2) Pamper yourself with a body massage or a steam bath. You can try making your own facial packs out of the ingredients that you use in your kitchen. You can even pamper yourself with a bubble bath.
3) Turn on some soothing music and treat yourself a with a glass of wine. This can do wonders to your frazzled nerves.
4) Make yourself feel good by treating yourself with an occasional manicure and pedicure. Or you can even go for a new hairstyle to pamper yourself.
5) Take up a hobby like cooking. You can try out making various delicacies without having to spend much. You can even try your hands on making Chinese, Mexican or any of your favorite dish.
6) Think of ways to entertain yourself without spending much. For instance, you can meet up with a friend of yours for a brief chit-chat or an evening walk.
7) Make the best out of your local library. You can loan a book or rent a video for free by paying a negligible inter-library loan.
8) Hit the gym to maintain your physical and mental state. Working out will boost your spirit and make you feel amazingly great.
9) A short siesta in the afternoon will also energize your body. There is nothing more relaxing and soothing then dozing off for a short while right sitting right there in your living room couch.
10) Indulge yourself in activities that you have always wanted to do. Steal away some time from your hectic schedule to rest and laze away all by yourself without letting any other things to bother you.
Try out some of these tips, if not all and see the change that comes over to your personality and confidence level. You are assured that you will begin to love yourself more than ever and will find life even more meaningful.
how to deal with miscarriage with courage
how to stop feeling sorry for yourself
how to recover from emotional abuse